I was nominated for the Liebster award a little while back but havn’t yet got the chance to do it! Anyways, incase you don’t know what it is, the Liebster Award is a little way of sharing new blogs around the blogging community. I was nominated by the lovely Salmamia!
- Answer the questions provided by the nominator.
- Nominate your favourite bloggers.
- Ask 11 questions to those bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers that they’ve been nominate
Lets get started! These are the questions that Salmamia asked me:
1. What do you find interesting in blogging that you don’t find anywhere else?
To be really honest, I tried doing the whole youtube thing but I was really unmotivated to film and edit because of how long it took and uploaded. Not only is blogging faster and an easier process, but it is what I’m interested in and I enjoy writing about it. It is also heap easier to get views. What I like about blogging is when you want to show your followers an outfit or food ect, it is as easy as taking a picture, making it pretty and posting it. No need for any video cameras and editing devices.
2. If you would be able to wake up in one place tomorrow, where would it be?
Tomorrow it would be amazing to wake up in New York.
3. What does the word “sensitive” means to you?
To me, the word ‘sensitive’ means that you just have to be careful what you say around certain people. It means that you have to take into consideration people’s feelings before saying something that could effect them.
4. Your favorite type of music?
As you have probably gathered from my mixtapes, I am obsessed with the genre indie. But I will really listen to anything besides from country.
5. What are your thoughts on relationships?
If you wanna be with someone you have every right to, no one should be able to stop you.
6. What’s the most funniest thing that ever happened to you?
A lot of funny things have happened to me but the only one that can come to my head at the moment was when I was watching a dodgeball game at school. I was sitting on the sidelines eating my wrap and the dodgeball comes flying across the court and hits me. My wrap went flying the air and I was covered in salad and chicken.
7. What are the little things that make you happy?
The list could go on but some are people that care and give random compliments, people who smile at strangers, bath bombs, puppies and clean sheets.
8. Are you a chocolate lover or cream lover ?
Definitely a chocolate lover.
9. What do you dream /dreamed of doing in your twenties ?
In my twenties I dream of being happy with my life, doing something fashion based and possibly travelling.
10. Are you an introvert or extrovert person?
I am an extrovert but do enjoy my alone time, I love making new friends and talking a lot.
11. What’s the lesson that made you stronger in your life ?
There are a few lessons that made me stronger, the most cliche one being, “Everything happens for a reason”. I honestly do believe this and it has made me stronger. Don’t purely blame yourself for the problems that you encouter. You have encoutered them for a reason.
The bloggers that I nominate are:
Okay now for the questions that the two lovely ladies above will be answering:
- If you were to go in a time machine, would you back in time or to the future? Why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your definition of ‘feminism’?
- Number 1 thing on your bucket list?
- What made you wanna be a blogger?
- Most recent emoji?
- Do you believe in karma?
- How much do you like Harry Potter?
- What traits do you like about yourself?
- When was the last time you did something for yourself?
- Blue or Orange?
I enjoyed writing this post very much and I hope you loved reading it and learning more about me! Feel free to answer the questions above, I would love to know what your answers are. I am finished exams, meaning I can post everyday this upcoming week! Get keen.