I have been away for 2 weeks as school is very busy at the moment and I have exams starting soon. But, 2 more weeks to go and I will be much more active and posting exciting posts as I have two months of holidays! My birthday was a few weeks ago, but I thought I would share with you all, what I got for my birthday. I am very grateful for all the gifts and this post is not to brag but have a little show and tell. I hope you enjoy and don’t forget to tell me in the comments what you think!
First up is this cute little pouch, the embroidery is incredible, very boho. My friend also got be this teddy bear keyring which I am very obsessed with.
The next 3 gifts are all body and hair products. (L-R)
- Love Spell body lotion – Victoria Secret. I have to yet try this but the smell is amazing. Smells like strawberries and cream.
- Pink Grapefruit body scrub – Mad for exfoliating. I have not tried this yet but let me just say the packaging is my favourite.
- Hair Mask, Jasmine Scented – Kmart. This is the second hair mask that I own. I will probably do a review about it soon.
- Eylure brow kit. I am very excited to try this out as one of my goals in life is to master the skill of eyebrow filling.
- La Creme Colour Drenched Lip Cream, in Spice Spice Baby – Two Faced. I have already tried this out and it is now one of my holy grail lipsticks. It has such a creamy, buttery texture to it that keeps your lips moisturised all day. Plus, the colour is awesome.
Snow Fairy shower gel – Lush. I have to admit, I love lush anything. So I’m sure this will be as good as the rest of their products!
Actually, I love the body shop as much as I love lush.
- Strawberry hand cream. Which is extremely moisturing and makes your hands smell devine!
- Strawberry soap.
This book is amazing, step by step process with pictures may I add. Very helpful if you wanna spice up your hairstyles.
- Naked Truth, goji berry and toasted coconut, dark chocolate. A very interesting combination but also sounds very yummy.
- Disposable camera with 400 film. I have been wanting one of these for a while now because I love the sendimental value behind each picture.
This was my major present from my family. I recently has the 4S and I finally got an upgrade. As you can see in the above pictures, it is the 6S in rose gold. I have to admit it is very different from the 4, physically bigger and better. Now I can take good quality pictures! P.s Don’t forget to check out my instagram @missinfluental where you can get daily updates!
Again lush, The twilight bath bomb and the rock star soap. Very excited to try out the bathbomb as it is safe to say that I am obsessed with them.
Very pretty jewellery that my friends gifted me with.
- Rose gold bracelet – Seed Heritage
- Tree necklace – Tiger Tree
I also recieved a 12 month frankie magazine subscription which will provide me with plenty of ideas for future blog posts. I was very spoilt by my friends and family for the above gifts and eternally grateful. Thank you pretties for reading and I hope to see you next week!