Today’s post is a list of funky, creative items you can buy for everyone in yout family. Since it is a bit under 1 month until Christmas, I thought that this would be a fun post to write about. You could use this guide to buy secret santa gifts, Christmas gifts or even just general birthday gifts. Prices will vary, but in each catagory there will definitely be something easy to afford.
Gifts to buy for Mum:
- Glasshouse Frangrances: Miniature Candle Trio ($49.95)
2. A massage voucher, from her favourite beauty salon.
3. Peter Alexander : Floral Kimono Gown ($99.95).
4. Prepworks by Progressive Zip Slicer ($9.99)
Gifts to buy for Dad:
- Kikkerland Survival Tool ($6)Source: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25073743&category=SEARCH+RESULTS&cm_mmc=CJ-_-Affiliates-_-Skimlinks-_-11389065
2. Graham iPhone Case ($49)
3. Argyle Socks at Happy Socks ($16.95)
Gifts to get for your sister:
- Zig Zag Cushion by Argo Home ($29.95)
2. Habitatt x Pebble Pack 1, temporary tatoos ($25)
3. Sort-it-out board caddy ($46)
Gifts for your brother:
- Cards Against Humanity ($30)Source: https://store.cardsagainsthumanity.com
2. MUJJO Ipad Sleave ($44.98)
3. Dark Night Print ($15-$80)
I really hoped you got some inspiration for gifts out of this post. Lots of Christmas posts coming up! So exciting. Anyway, I hope to see you all soon. Don’t forget to check out @missinfluential on instagram! Comment below what is on your Christmas list!