Hey lovelies, I thought I would showcase what I got for Christmas in a flat lay to make it a bit more creative. I’m not trying to brag in any way, I am so so grateful for the gifts I have received. I hope you enjoy my post 🙂
1. Witchery handbag, this gorgeous handbag is exactly what I needed! I am obsessed with the colour. It has both a handle and a shoulder strap.
2. The Fifth Watch. This watch represents my style perfectly, the rose gold and the light pink strap. I love it.
3. Clutch from Colette. Perfect for going out and making an outfit that tad more dressy. Also comes with a shoulder strap.
4. Roberto Cavalli. I barely buy perfumes for myself, but when I get them as a present, I always love the scent. It is a sophisticated and elegant smell. Also, must I say the packaging is divine.
5. The Body Shop, strawberry soap and shower gel. I love anything by The Body Shop, and these smell amazing.
6. Colette earings and bangles. There are all so pretty and they can go with any outfit.
7. I also got a circle towel that is featured in the flat lay. It has a blue mandala on it with white tassels.
Thats all for today lovelies. I hope you got as spoilt as me and had a good break. Keep your eyes peeled for a New Years Eve post coming soon!
Much Love, Jessica xx