Hey lovelies, I recently attended a styling course which taught me the tips and tricks of making a flat lay and street style shots. I got learnt a heap of new things and managed to get some awesome shots of my outfit. I also got the chance to style other people and make my own flatlays that I will feature below. I hope you enjoy! If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
In the above shots, I am wearing a playsuit from Glue Store and tan sandals from Cotton On. In this last shot, my partner got to style me, with additions to the outfit. A denim jacket from Noughts & Crosses and a belt from The Lair.
Whilst the photographer was taking the pictures, someone was also taking photos on my phone too. My favourites are featured below:
I also made a flat lay with another girl that was attending the course. We used both her items and mine.
Items featured in the flat lay:
- One piece swim suit from Arnhem Clothing.
- Lace Crop off white from Arnhem Clothing.
- Black midi skirt from American Apparel (we cropped it for the photo, as it was too long).
- Mimco black pouch.
- The Lair Belt.
- Lace bralette from Kat the Label.
- Sunglasses from Dotti.
- An iphone 6.
- Shop till you Drop Magazine.
- Naked Palette by Urban Decay.
Much love, Jessica xx