Today’s post is a photo diary of today’s activities along with a stream of thoughts that are just flowing through my brain.
– It always seems like a good idea at the same until we rip a layer of our skin off.
– Jusr realised these photos are hardly aesthetic.
– Friends who rip each other’s faces off!! Goals am I right??
– P.S this is my good friend Sophie who makes me laugh until I cry.
– Again these photos are far from aesthetic.
– But also shows that I am a normal teenage girl with a normal messy room, I say trying to convince myself.
– We love our selfies.
– Ben’s Burgers in West End, Brisbane.
– As always I over order and got a chocolate Hershey’s shake as well.
– Honest diabetes but 0 regrets.
– Perfect gem to eat at.
– Cute photo of Sophie sipping her drink.
– Damn, don’t her eyebrows look good.
– SWOP is basically an op shop but has some really amazing bargains and gems you won’t find anyone else.
– Levi’s mom jeans for under $50, sign me up.
– One of my secrets gems in Brisbane has been let out, (don’t tell anyone thanks!!).
– Just look at that lovely colour coded arrangement.
– So organised, so clean.
– Oh look it’s me taking a selfie again, not self centered at all…
Bodysuit: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Dissh, brand: blurr
– Was a little skeptical about the skirt, fringes and me don’t usually mix.
– But yes Jess, you look good, good job on this outfit.
– Also wouldn’t be a Jess photo without the peace sign, come on what’s new??
– Lastly thank you to Soph for taking the lovely photos for me, and for making this day a special one.
Thank you for reading, I’am forever grateful.
Lots of love, Jess xx