Hello honey’s, chickies, lovelies, chickens, babes, beautiful gorgeous souls.
Welcome to my blog, Miss Influential.
I began this blog, like any other ‘fashion blogger’ to promote and share my love for fashion. Although over the 2 years I have had this blog I always seem to go off on a tangent and get off topic. This isn’t just a fashion blog, Miss Influential promotes a positive lifestyle.
I am no amazing journalist, and I am still learning to perfect my writing. This blog isn’t only about me but other those who have inspired me in many ways.
Since this is an ‘about me’ page time to hear a little more about yours truly:
My name is Jessica, but I mean don’t we all love to shorten everything these days so you can call me Jess. I am from Brisbane, Australia,17 years young and currently doing a Bachelor of Journalism.
More about me and what I like: (because it is easier to read in dot points hehe.)
- Fashion (obviously).
- Jeans oh my goodness, but must be high-waisted.
- Saying ‘omg’ a on an hourly basis.
- Wearing tourist shirts ironically.
- Pretending I’m somewhat good at makeup.
- I love my eyebrows and am very proud of them.
- I actually have hooded eyes which make it harder to do makeup.
- Specifically, DMA’s, Tash Sultana, Matt Corby.
- Live music (will happily spend all my savings).
- Pj sets.
- Halter neck tops.
- Wearing no bra.
- Seeing my friends happy.
- Wearing socks and open shoes.
- Highway jams.
- Hi-fives with randoms.
So much more you will discover about me through my videos and posts.
I’ve definitely written too much for an about me.
I hope you are well and you enjoy my blog.
Lots of love, Jess xx